What is Bidvertiser for Publisher ? – Sign Up Link
Bidvertiser for Publisher is an adnetwork that would let advertisers to bid against each other to display ads on to your website. For those who are not approved by adsense on their website and are annoyed of not finding a network that actually pays, I would recommend Bidvertiser to them.
Bidvertiser supports following types of ads:
- Banner Ads: 728×90, 468×60
- Skyscrapers: 160×600, 120×600, 300×600
- Rectangles: 300×250, 336×280
- Mobile Ads: 300×50
- PopUnder Ads
- Slider Ads
You can also earn more money through ‘Toolbar Creator’ option which allows you to create a custom toolbar for your website which you can promote through your website and whenever a user downloads and install it you earn money.
How to Place Bidvertiser Ads on your website ?
- Sign Up at Bidvertiser for Publisher.
- Now login to Publisher center.
- The Ad Tags are termed as bidvertisers here. So you need to create a bidvertiser.
- So click on ‘Manage Bidvertisers‘. Then ‘Add new Bidvertiser‘. Then select ‘under new domain’ if your domain is not already listed there and fill in the details and give a suitable title like ‘Passionate Blogging 300*250’ which means I am creating AD tag rectangle of 300×250. And click on Finish.
- Now click on ‘Bidvertiser Center‘. You would find your Ad tag with name there. Select it and click on ‘Choose Template’ below and there select your ad template for e.g it is 300×250 rectangle for me and click on update.
- Then Click on ‘Get Ad code‘ to get the Ad code which you need to place to your website.
Also Read: CashMyLinks Review & Payment Proof
Mode of Payment: Check and Paypal.
Frequency: NET30. It means your January month’s earning will be paid on the 1st of March.
Minimum Payment: $10 for Paypal and $100 for Check.
Here is the Payment Proof of Paypal:
One of the best positives of Bidvertiser is that it always gives you on time payments which is what you need. Hope you use it and have a good success with it and love my Bidvertiser Review. 🙂