Do you buy clothes or goods from Myntra or other eCommerce websites? Have you ever thought that you can even earn money from these sites? Yes, you heard it right, you can surely earn from not only Myntra but also Jabong, Zovi, HomeShop18 and all other leading eCommerce websites.
If you have read my post on How to earn Money from Flipkart, you would be aware of the term Affiliate Marketing. Now that you are aware of the Flipkart Affiliate Program, I would introduce you to a new Affiliate Network. It is known Affiliate ‘Network’ and not ‘Program’ is because it is a network of many individual programs. The Affiliate Network I am talking about is iCubesWire.
iCubesWire Affiliate Network: Sign Up Link
Below is the screenshot of my earnings with iCubeswire:
iCubesWire is a pay for performance affiliate marketing network which provides you revenue based on Cost per Sale [CPS], Cost per Lead [CPL], Cost per sign-up [CPL], Cost per Click [CPC] etc models. Let me explain you each of this major models from an affiliate Point of view briefly.
Cost Per Sale [CPS]: CPS simply means ‘You are paid commission for each sale’. It may be in Percentage of total cost like 8% or some flat value like Rs. 150 per sale.
Cost Per Lead [CPL]: CPL means ‘You are paid after a user completes and generates a lead like signing-up a form or registering at a website or downloading a software etc.’ For e.g iCubes had a Program of Sikkim Manipal University where they pay Rs. 45 to its affiliate when a user they refer signs up at Sikkim Manipals website.
Cost Per Click [CPC]: CPC means ‘You are paid when someone opens your affiliate link’. For e.g iCubes had a PrintVenue CPC Program where they paid Rs. 2 for each click generated through your referral link.
How it Works ?
All the Affiliate Programs / Offers are listed under “Offers” sections where all the available offers are shown which you can promote like Myntra, Jabong and SnapDeal.
While writing this post, iCubesWire contained more than 80 offers to promote. As shown in the screenshot above the Payout for Myntra is 6%, actually it gives 6% for Old Customers of Myntra and 12% for New customers who have never bought from Myntra before. So Now lets get to the point, Now I will show you how you can earn money from Myntra.
- Sign Up at iCubesWire. You would get a mail confirming your registration and pending approval. Once you are approved you can log in to the dashboard.
- On the Dashboard, Go to Offers Tab. Click on Browse/Search. You would be listed with all the offers you can promote. Here we are taking Myntra as an e.g. So search for Myntra in the search box.
- Click on Myntra Offer in the results. Then you would get your tracking link and all offer details like Payout and Cookie Duration.
- Now, you can place that tracking link on your website or share it on FB or your friends who are going to buy from Myntra. Now by default the tracking link redirects you to the HomePage but suppose you are promoting just a specific product like Adidas Shoes then you can Deeplink the url of that page. Click on ‘Deeplinking tool‘ in the left sidebar. Now Select Myntra from the drop-down box and copy the url from the Myntra Adidas page and paste here in the ‘Add website‘ box and click on ‘Add‘.
As soon as you click on ‘Add‘, your deeplinked url is generated in the box above which you can share it to your friends or on your website. Whenever a user buys any product through your link you will get commissions.
- Minimum Payout: Rs. 3000
- Duration: NET60
- Method: Wire Transfer
Pros You Would Like:
- Real-Time Sales Tracking
- Huge List of Offers you can promote
- Good Customer Support
- Regular Emails on on-going Best Offers and Coupons
Cons You Would Hate:
- Payment Duration is NET60 so you need to wait for 60 days which is 2 months and thats too much until you get the payment.
If you are a website owner and have a huge list of email subscribers than you can use CpaGrip rather than iCubesWire because it has more than 150 Offers from all over the world and higher commission rates. But you need to specify it during signing up at CpaGrip otherwise they won’t approve it. Happy Earnings 🙂