I have been using Leapswitch / LaceHost for hosting few of my websites since more than 6 months now and I am quite happy with their service. The Prime reason of me using LaceHost rather than BlueHost which is the No. 1 Web Hosting provider at present is that LaceHost is Affordable and cheap and as a beginner in blogging I didn’t wanted to spend lots on Hosting.
Visit: LaceHost / LeapSwitch
LaceHost has been in the Hosting industry since 2006 and hosted more than 10,000 websites so it is quite reliable. Their hosting plans are as below:
I have been running Medium Plan and 244 Rs is cheap for me. Also the owner of Lacehost Ishan Talathi looks personally into any problem which user faces and replies to each and every mail and that is what I like. They have also started LeapSwitch for Dedicated & VPS hosting and in November 2012 they have merged Lacehost & Leapswitch into one, so now Lacehost Portal would redirect to Leapswitch Portal.
Positives – Pros :
- 24×7 Live Support and Supportive Help Desk which would solve any issues you face within minutes.
- They take Daily and Weekly Back-Ups of your site so you don’t need to fear about losing your site.
- You can install more than 60 applications like WordPress, Joomla with 1-Click through ‘Installatron Applications Installer’ in your cPanel.
- They have partnered with CloudFlare which doubles the website speed and increase security.
- Almost no Down-time.
Negatives – Cons :
The look of the website is not professional as BlueHost or other big providers.[Solved with New look, Now the site has professional look]
- Have some Memory issues. Many times the CPU usage in my cPanel shows more than 70 %.
Also Read: CashMyLinks Review
All and all Lacehost / Leapswitch is best and in-budget for me 🙂 and I would recommend it to all the Newbies.